- Open Data Commons Open Database License / OSM (ODbL/OSM)
+ You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt our data, as long as you credit OpenStreetMap and its contributors
+ If you alter or build upon our data, you may distribute the result only under the same licence.
+ For more info see http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright.
In the north, Tandale is bordered by the Ng’ombe river, which forms its boundaries with Kijitonyama and Magomeni wards. This part of the ward (comprising largely of Mharitan, Mkunduge and Mtogole subwards) can be inundated during heavy rainfall. The low-lying grounds along the river Ng’ombe are most prone to floooding.
Pakacha subward of western Tandale is mainly affected by a stream called Kiboko, which drains the area to join the Ngo’mbe river.
In the southern part of the war...
- Publication Date
- Dec. 18, 2018, 5:50 a.m.
- Geoscientific Information
- information pertaining to earth sciences. Examples: geophysical features and processes, geology, minerals, sciences dealing with the composition, structure and origin of the earth s rocks, risks of earthquakes, volcanic activity, landslides, gravity information, soils, permafrost, hydrogeology, erosion
- United Republic of Tanzania , Dar es Salaam
This data was initially collected as part of the Dar Ramani Huria activities which form part of the Tanzania Urban Resilience Programme, a partnership bet...
- Supplemental Information
This data was initially collected as part of the Dar Ramani Huria activities which form part of the Tanzania Urban Resilience Programme, a partnership betwee...
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data